You are now entering the Notorious Ballz domain.

Slight risk of getting shot, flamed and/or harassed.

Enjoy your stay!
You are now entering the Notorious Ballz domain.

Slight risk of getting shot, flamed and/or harassed.

Enjoy your stay!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

.NbZ.Forum.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How to Join Ur clan ?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
-Jm-Ho3d3n-

-Jm-Ho3d3n-

How to Join Ur clan ? Empty
PostSubject: How to Join Ur clan ?   How to Join Ur clan ? Empty27.02.09 14:41

Hi babos ..!!
How can i Join ur babo clan ??
How does it run?
greetings... Jm
Back to top Go down
Cyber

Cyber

How to Join Ur clan ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to Join Ur clan ?   How to Join Ur clan ? Empty27.02.09 14:51

Hey JM , i've seen you playing on pub , you aren't bad but i think your skills level isn't yet up to ours one.
We'll surely talk about yourself same, but we're really pretty full since we've already a tryouter , there's an application section where you can post something about your self.
NbZ is known as one of the best clan in euro and it's a long way to get in here , so i personally think you'll have to improve your skills and mostly your team play.
What i suggest to you is to keep playing DM matches and might get in a non really good clan but a clan that plays regullary where you can understand more about how CTF really works and about the fondamentals you need.
If you already think to be ready to post an apply and to be voted , do it then; but this is not what i'm suggesting to you.
Then it's up to you , anyone here can ask for a chance but that's really really hard to get it mostly under these conditions.

You have to wait for what other NbZs think.
see ya
Back to top Go down

How to Join Ur clan ?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: NotoriouZ forum :: Whatever-
Jump to: